7 things we wish we knew in our teens that we know now
Do you ever look back at your pre-teen and teen years and just wish you had the wisdom you have present-day? We do. All the time, in fact. When thinking back on those tough years the overall theme is really just to be yourself and own it but these seven tips are what come to mind when thinking “what advice would I give my 13-year-old self?”
- Popularity is overrated.
- No one thinks his or her body is perfect.
- Whatever you think is the BIGGEST DEAL EVER really isn’t a big deal at all.
- Your embarrassing moments will end up being the BEST stories later on in life.
- Don’t care so much about what other people think.
- Don’t rush to grow up- it’s not as easy as it looks!
- Love yourself. Always and unconditionally.
What tips and advice would you give your teenage self?
Image credit: Glo.com